Our client is seeking to hire an Operations (Ops) Research Analyst/Data Scientist to support the Federal Aviation Administration.
This position requires the following specific skills and responsibilities:
- Create analysis procedures.
- Understanding of Airport Operations
- Assist in the definition of machine learning and data mining strategies.
- Create, deploy, maintain, and refine decision management models.
- Specialist in modeling and simulation functions or operations such as exercises, plans, coordination, demonstrations, and instruction in the fields such as health, environmental, transportation, law enforcement, and security for military and civilian agencies.
- Provide support to various FAA facilities, test sites, project locations, and airports as required.
- Proven written and oral communications skills.
We want YOU on our team if you have:
- Minimum of two (2) years demonstrated experience with operational research and analysis.
- Skills including project management/organization, research techniques, creating plans, cost estimation, risk management, logistics, data collection, analysis, technical writing, and presenting formal/technical information. Capable of fully executing related research and development projects.
- Accomplish complete and timely deliverables without daily supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as demonstrated by a record of influencing internal leadership and external customers.
- Ability to gain a public trust clearance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in operations research, computer science, engineering, business, mathematics, information systems, management science, aviation, aeronautical, or air traffic management/science.
Advanced degrees can be substituted for some experience
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org