Our client is a global Aerospace and Department of Defense contracting space leader. With a rich history and a commitment to innovation, our client specializes in lighter-than-air platforms and offers a comprehensive line of elevated awareness solutions. These solutions integrate cutting-edge sensors, customized communications, and intelligent user interfaces with diverse airborne platforms. Our client’s awareness solutions are renowned for their exceptional capability and cost-effectiveness.
As the Production Planner Manager, you will coordinate, control, and expedite all materials, services, and paperwork necessary to complete assigned manufacturing areas. Your efforts will ensure a seamless workflow from authorization to shipment, and we will be able to deliver the most elevated awareness solutions to our end customers. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you will contribute to the resolution of complex production challenges and collaborate to maintain optimal inventory levels. Your insights will help us plan and execute incoming orders and continuously improve our manufacturing processes.
· Coordinate and expedite materials, services, and paperwork for assigned manufacturing areas.
· Collaborate with Engineering, Purchasing, Logistics, and Production Supervisors to resolve planning challenges.
· Maintained proper inventory levels and provided analysis for inventory disposition and stocking plans.
· Communicate with Program Management to proactively plan for incoming orders.
· Provide expertise to Design and Production Engineering during manufacturing and pre-planning phases.
· Process authorizing documents, generate manufacturing orders, and follow detailed program schedules.
· Resolve shortages and production-related problems that may arise.
· Organize and maintain documentation for ease of tracking and interpretation.
· Assist in determining detailed schedules on a program basis.
· Analyze data, prepare reports, and present to peers and management.
· U.S. Citizenship.
· Bachelor’s Degree focusing on Supply Chain, Engineering, and Manufacturing (consideration for Associates Degreed candidates with extensive experience).
· Two years experience in Production or Materials Planning in a manufacturing environment, preferably low-volume prototype manufacturing, or five years experience in Manufacturing or Electromechanical Assembly.
· Proficiency in M.S. Excel and Word.
· Understanding of manufacturing processes.
· APICS CPIM Certification or similar.
· Experience with Costpoint.
· Familiarity with configuration control software.
· IPC-610 or IPC-620 Certified (current or expired).
· Experience with PDX pert and Windchill is a plus.
· Background in Electromechanical assembly.
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities.
· Detail-oriented and organized.
· Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Proactive and able to anticipate and address challenges.
Local candidates only – no relocation assistance.
Join our client, where your skills and expertise will contribute to advancing cutting-edge solutions that make a difference in the Aerospace and Department of Defense industries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com